3.01.2006

IGN Awards BLACK Game of the Month on PS2

Zuh? Apparently February was a crapfest for games or EA Games has a lot of pullable weight in the IGN offices. Oh yes, a FPS with no multiplayer and only six hours of gameplay is better than one of the best soccer sims in the past few years - Winning Eleven 9.

Yes, I'm being sarcastic.

Sure, I've played Winning and have only read things about BLACK - but I think my experience with the title will be on average with everyone else's. Hopefully it's at the local rental place soon so I can finally get my hands on it, since I won't be buying it.

I might write a review for Winning Eleven 9 today since I have played what there is to play on the disc. It was a good experience, to say the least. Although it was very similar to last year's title, which was amazing, the integration of online play makes a big difference. We'll see how the review pans out.


-Casey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home