2.25.2006

EA Sells Out Hard - Burger King in Fight Night Round 3

Apparently this is old news, but the Burger King is indeed in Fight Night Round 3. I'm playing through the game for review and fought the Burger King fight for the Burger King equipment package. Then... to my horror, the actual Burger King brings out my opponent - yes, the Burger King is a part-time trainer, apparently. God I hate EA.



I guess $40 for every $10 worth of packaging and the DVD the game is pressed onto isn't enough profit for EA. Nope, they gotta put in enough ads to make me wish there was a TiVo for games so I can skip all of the crap. The game itself is okay, the career mode has no real rhyme or reason to it, you just keep fighting over and over with the same character - the training games are the same, as well. The fight store is really slow and it takes a few minutes just to scroll down through the trunks to get to the one you want. Ugh - I wish there was a sort feature. Anyway, though I would bring it to your attention, all 3 of you.


-Casey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home